Nothing screams farmhouse breakfast like cakes on the griddle. I have added our pancake recipe for you to enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
1 1/2 c. almond flour
1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/4 c. goat, cow, or sheep’s milk
3 tbls. butter (melted)
1 tbls. sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1. Sift almond flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add milk, egg, and butter. Whisk until fully blended.
3. Heat griddle or pan over light to medium heat. Coat with a dab of butter.
4. Put 1/4 cup of batter on the heated pan.
5. Brown on both sides.
6. Serve with butter and maple syrup.