Many people have been asking us how we make our healthy crackers. It’s simple and easy and has extreme health benefits. Enjoy and share with those you love!
Baking & Spices
2 tbsp Nutritional yeast powder
1 tbsp Psyllium Husk Powder
1 tsp Himalayan salt
1 tsp Onion powder
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Cayenne
1 tsp Thyme
1 tsp Rosemary
Nuts & Seeds
½ cup Flax seeds
½ cup Chia seeds
¼ cup Sunflower seeds
¼ cup Pumpkin seeds
3 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour 3 cups of hot water over the ingredients and mix well. Cover with aluminum foil and let sit for 15 minutes.
- With parchment paper on a cookie sheet, spread the mixture in a thin layer covering the sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour. Take out and score the crackers with a pizza cutter.
- Bake in oven for another 3 hours.
- Break crackers with a spatula.
Sunflower seeds = Helps balance cholesterol levels
Flax seed = Omega 3 (which is good for your heart) and fiber to help you have a happy poop!
Chia Seed = Loads of fiber and protein!
Pumpkin seeds = Supports immune system among other things
Nutritional yeast = Complete source of protein and vitamins
Psyllium Husk Powder= Dietary Fiber Supplement
Himalayan Salt = Promotes healthy pH balance in your cells
Onion and Garlic powder = Small amounts of nutrients and let’s face it…they taste great!
Cayenne = Stimulates circulation
Thyme = Lots of vitamin A and C
Rosemary = Boosts memory! I need this!